Chair: Brian and Emily Fox
The Communications Committee works closely with the other committees to assist the HOA Manager in creating the community newsletter, helps manage the HOA Facebook and Twitter accounts and edit the website. Please email email@example.com for more information on how to stay connected.
Stay connected to Woodcreek events and announcement on Facebook by liking the Woodcreek Fate Social Committee page. Or follow us on Twitter, @WoodcreekFate or www.twitter.com/woodcreekfate.
FSRConnect™ is here! You recently received a letter notifying you that FirstServive Residential is very proud to introduce FSRConnect™, our new web-based service, which allows Woodcreek homeowners to view real time information about their community and their specific account. FSRConnect is a great tool for community communication and information and can be used to:
- View your account balance and history in real-time
- Be the first to know the latest news in your neighborhood
- See your community calendar
- Access the governing documents for your association
- Search frequently asked questions
- Read current and archived newsletters
- Create a work order request for common areas
- View account information, including address, phone number and email registered to your account
FSRConnect can be accessed through a link on the Woodcreek Fate HOA website home page (www.woodcreekfatehoa.com) or directly at www.texas.fsrconnect.com/woodcreek. Please make sure all contact information is entered and kept current so we can reach you regarding community notices, events, emergencies, etc. If you have any questions, please contact your Woodcreek manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to advertise your business in the newsletters?
For pricing and an interest form contact Jordan Trumble at email@example.com.