The recreation facilities, including the workout area, clubhouse, swimming pool and restrooms, are private property owned by the association.
Please treat these areas with extreme care.
Our dues contribute to the maintenance and repair of these areas.
Let’s work together to avoid extra association expenses!
The workout facility will be open seven days a week, 365 days a year, from 5:00 a.m. to midnight. Each household will receive one complimentary ACCESS CARD, which is enclosed. Additional or replacement cards are available for a fee of $35. Please make your check payable to Woodcreek Fate HOA and mail to Woodcreek Fate HOA at 100 Woodcreek Blvd., Rockwall, TX. 75087. (Please do not share your card - they are “For Homeowners Only”).
The workout facility is for the homeowners and their guests. Due to the limited size of the facility, we ask that homeowners do not invite more than two guests at a time, per household. At no time will the workout facility be “off limits” to any homeowner who is in good standing with the HOA.
The list of guidelines below is to maximize everyone’s enjoyment of the facilities and to create a positive environment for all.
1. Use of the workout facility is “exercise-at-your-own-risk”.
2. Please be courteous of others when using the facility.
3. Hours of operation are 5:00 a.m. to midnight. The security system will lock out all access cards after midnight.
4. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to use the facility unless supervised by an adult.
5. No more than two guests per household, using the facility at a time.
6. Please be responsible for your child and ask them to remain in the playroom while using the workout facility. Don’t allow them to roam freely through the facility.
7. No food or beverage allowed in the workout facility or the playroom.
8. Leave the facility as you found it. What you bring in, please take out.
9. Please report any inoperable or broken equipment immediately.
10. In case
of injury call 9-1-1.