Residents are proud of the rustic elegance of Woodcreek's clubhouse/amenities center. The warm, rich setting features a conference room, media center, and fitness room for sports-minded residents to keep in shape.
Click HERE to download the Dog Park access agreement! You current access card will work for the Dog Park once activated.
Woodcreek Fate homeowners are equally as proud of their family-friendly recreation area that features a swimming pool, cabana, and kiddie water park.
Dates: May - September
7 AM - 9 AM - Exercise Only
9 AM – 9 PM - Regular Use
Click here to view/print Amenity Access Card Agreement. This form includes rules for all amenities and the access card agreement. This document displays in a new browser window for easy printing.
Please note that all homeowners must use their access card to gain entry into the pool area. If you need an access card please contact your Association Manager with FirstService Residential at 972-722-6484.
Woodcreek Clubhouse Reservations
The community clubhouse is available to members by reservation only.
A weekend rental fee of $150 (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) or $100 (Monday – Thursday) is charged for private resident events at the clubhouse. This provides five hours of use. Set up and clean up are included in the five hour period. If you will need the facility for more than five hours, additional time (if available) may be reserved at the rate of $30 per hour. A security deposit of $500 is also required. This deposit is refundable upon confirmation that the Amenity Center has been properly cleaned, returned to its original condition, and that no damage has been caused to the building or contents.
To Reserve the Clubhouse:
- Contact your Association Manager by phone at 972-722-6484 or by email email@example.com.
- If your requested date is available, the Association Manager will place a courtesy temporary hold (valid for 10 days) to allow you sufficient time to submit the following items.
- Fill out an Amenity Center Rental Agreement
- A completed Amenity Center Rental Agreement, rental fee, and security deposit are required to finalize your event reservation. Temporary holds that do not furnish these items within the 10 day period are released to allow the facility to be booked by other interested residents.
- You are responsible for cleaning the clubhouse after your event including the removal of excess trash that will not fit into the trash containers on site.
- Your $500 security deposit will be shredded after the clubhouse has been verified by management to have been properly cleaned with no damage incurred. If you would like your voided security deposit to be returned by mail or retrieved in person, please notify management of this when you book your clubhouse reservation.
Upon receipt of your reservation, the Association Manager will contact you to discuss details of access to the facility, answer questions, and provide a tour of the building prior to your event.
Common Clubhouse Rental Questions:
1. There are six (6) folding tables and thirty (30) folding chairs available for additional seating requirements.
2. If your event requires more seating, a third party rental is recommended. Delivery must occur during routine office hours unless other arrangements are made with the manager on site.
3. The maximum capacity of the building is 85 persons.
4. A 70” plasma screen TV, DVD/CD player, IPod docking station, and DirecTV are available during your rental.
5. There is no P.A. system available for use.
6. Bounce houses may be incorporated with your event by notifying the manager that you will require use of the athletics field adjacent to the clubhouse.
7. Helium balloons are prohibited due to the high ceilings. Helium balloons that are brought into the building may result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
8. Pool access is not included with rental of the clubhouse. If you would like to incorporate use of the pool during your event during pool season, please complete a pool party reservation. Use of the outdoor kitchen may be incorporated with use of the clubhouse for a $25 rental fee or reserved separately as a stand-alone amenity.
Clubhouse Reservation Inquiries...
The recreation facilities, including the workout area, clubhouse, swimming pool and restrooms, are private property owned by the association. To ensure safe use of the facilities and to reduce maintenance costs, rules have been established for the workout area.
Click here to view/print the Workout Rules. This document displays in a new browser window for easy printing.
An access card and pool bracelet is required to enter the pool area. If you are a new resident, to obtain your complimentary household amenities access card and pool bracelets, please complete a Amenity Access Card Agreement and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have misplaced your access card, a replacement may be purchased for $25. Please mail your check to: Manager, 100 Woodcreek Blvd., Rockwall, TX 75087. Access cards may also be purchased on site at the clubhouse during office hours.